Monday 14 March 2011

Chat with me

Maintaining this blog has been trying at times and I have been guilty of not having all the time in the world to reply back to you in lightning speed. In the light of all this, I am pleased to announce that you will find a new portion on the blog dedicated to a chat space hosted by Meebo. I will be running this on a trial basis and we'll take it from there.

For guests who would like to leave me a message while I am offline, please feel free to do so and I will get back to you when I am able to search for a breather in between. For those who manage to catch me online, feel free to also drop me a line and let’s see if we can get a chat going. Am excited with this new chat feature on my blog which will open a whole new channel of interaction and am definitely looking forward to get in touch with you directly on the go.

It has been exciting and I look forward to great conversations to and fro in the future. Thank you for all your feedback, letters of support and suggesstions. Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment