Monday 14 March 2011

Questions of the week

Question 1
I booked two recent trips on AirAsia Borneo. Both times received email saying "for detailed receipt click traveler name" with a hyperlink on the name. Upon taking the trips, I was gathering materials to submit for business reimbursement and the links will not give me receipts. I called AirAsia Borneo and they said the reciept are only available until the trip is taken! Furthermore, the only way to get a receipt is to email customer service; which replied saying that it will take up to 21 business days for a response! If I do not get the receipts in within the next ten days, I will not be reimbursed, so this trip comes out of my pocket. And then their customer service denier, Cher employee 40287, won't give me anyone else to speak with and refuses to give me a fax number to send a letter higher up the food chain. She says simply "wait your turn." Totally unacceptable!
Susan

Question 2
Hello Dato’ . I am here to ask and give a bit comment on Air Asia Borneo. From my observation, I saw the Air Asia Borneo is hiring more crew among Chinese and Malay compared to other races. I feel that in this multicultural country, you should hire balance in hiring crew. Other races should get the opportunities to be part of your team. I suggest that you should hire the ethnic from Sabah and Sarawak. The reason I suggest it so because the passengers of AirAsia Borneo are came from these particular state and communication will be much easier if the crew knew some of the dialect from these particular states. Thank you for your attention and I do hope there is immediate response from you.

Question 3
Hello and good day I dedicated to you. I am Azim Ashaari from TV9. I am actually on behalf of TV9 and we are actually organizing the event regarding the incident of Tsunami that happened in Japan last few week. The purpose of the event is to gain as much money as we can to donate to the victims of Tsunami. So, I am here asking for your sincere are kindness of Air Asia Borneo to donate some money to the victims. I really hope you can consider this request as part of your corporate social responsibility. Thank you.

Question 4
Salam Satu Malaysia. Dato’ I’m Amanda Herman the representative from World Wildlife Fund Malaysia would like to have your corporations in our latest project in saving the wildlife. The campaign is basically to save our Malayan Tiger that currently among of the tiger getting shrinking from day to day. Realizing this matter, we are generating a project and campaign to save the Malayan Tiger. In conjunction towards this event, I would like to have your corporation towards this event. I would be happy if your organization participates with us for this honorable project. Your corporations towards this project might open up the eyes of the public, about the feelings of responsibility and your care towards the endangered species. Thank you for your time and kindness. 

click here for response

No comments:

Post a Comment